Episode 3: FALLEN OBJECTS! (Space Paranoids part 2)
Exactly seventy one years ago this month, something crashed in the New Mexico Desert near the town of Roswell. It was an actual thing. It actually crashed. Beyond that fact, we just have stories which have mutated into the modern UFO mythos, with this fallen object at its foundation.
For this Paranoid Machines incident, we’ll unpack some of the epistemological tangle of the Modern UFO, and look at how it relates to something that happened a little ways down the road from Roswell, exactly seventy three years ago this month — the Trinity test. Road trip slide show included. Might talk about Q. Might get silenced by DeepState. Who knows??
- Find yourself in front of “FULL HOUSE RESTAURANT” located at 963 N. Hill Street in Chinatown.
- Locate the alley on the left hand side of Full House.
- Walk about 20 feet down the alley (away from the street).
- Notice dumpster on your right hand side.
- Take a right and continue down the alley.
- Exercise caution so as not trip on the wobbly cement blocks underfoot
- The entrance to Betalevel is located 10 yards down on left side,
behind a red door, down a black staircase.